- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Tea partiers turn on Capitol Hill budget deal
- Budget deal to get quick vote in the House
Latest Michelle Obama Items
Is Obamacare the best that the pot-smoking, war-protesting, guitar-strumming children of the left can do? It's the most incompetent piece of legislation in American history
Where others see a calamity, Obama sees golden opportunity
Oprah Winfrey downright refused an invitation to the White House and the opportunity to join a host of celebrities to sell Obamacare over the summer, sources told the New York Post.
The Obama administration said Friday it will resume a "limited schedule" of public tours of the White House in November, after shutting out the public for months, ostensibly due to budget cuts.
First lady Michelle Obama's edible garden is turning into a weed garden, and that which isn't turning as brown as her thumb is being eaten by animals — of the four-legged nature.
The agreement on the shutdown and the debt ceiling is no guarantee that lawmakers and the White House will behave. They are addicted to spectacle and hand-wringing political theater that garners press coverage, while masking inactivity or indecision.
First lady Michelle Obama is poised for a second appearance on “The Biggest Loser,” NBC’s reality show to help contestants lose weight.
Former Army Capt. William D. Swenson, whose heroic actions in a deadly Afghan battle were captured on video, received the nation's highest military award, the Medal of Honor, from President Obama at the White House on Tuesday
The English writer E.V. Lucas once called the postage stamp "a tiny, flimsy thing, no thicker than a beetle's wing. And yet it will roam the world for you, exactly where you tell it to."