- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Unemployment rose to 6.2 percent in July; 209K jobs added
- Dave Brat wishes Eric Cantor well, says he’s ready to take over on Nov. 5
- Ugandan court invalidates controversial anti-gay law
- Al Sharpton to NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio: ‘I’ll be your worst enemy’
- South Africa to prosecute after giraffe killed during truck transport
Latest Michelle Obama Items
Aircraft carrying the first lady or vice president will receive a higher level of scrutiny from air traffic controllers following an aborted landing of a plane carrying Michelle Obama this week, the Federal Aviation Administration said Wednesday.
Air-traffic controllers directed a plane carrying first lady Michelle Obama to abort a landing at Andrews Air Force Base because it was too close to a military cargo jet, officials said Tuesday.
Air traffic controllers directed a plane carrying first lady Michelle Obama to abort a landing at Andrews Air Force Base because it was too close to a military cargo jet, officials said Tuesday.
A Pentagon inquiry into a Rolling Stone magazine profile of Gen. Stanley A. McChrystal that led to his dismissal as the top U.S. commander in Afghanistan has cleared him of wrongdoing.
ABC says First Lady Michelle Obama and Jill Biden, wife of Vice President Joe Biden, will be guests on Monday's edition of "The View."
ABC says first lady Michelle Obama and Jill Biden, wife of Vice President Joseph R. Biden, will be guests on Monday's edition of "The View."
An administration is defined by what it treats as non-negotiable. With a government shutdown avoided and the federal budget set for the next six months, we now know what defines the Obama administration: delivering tax dollars to Planned Parenthood, the nation's busiest abortion provider.
A $200 million federal public relations campaign to trumpet health care reform?
With her husband having just committed U.S. forces to enforce a no-fly zone over Libya, in addition to seeing through America's two other wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, first lady Michelle Obama turned her attention Tuesday to military families by launching a program to ensure troops and their loved ones have the support they need.