- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Latest Michelle Obama Items
The White House reverberated like a long-ago basement sound studio in Detroit on Thursday as the likes of John Legend, Seal, Jamie Foxx, Nick Jonas and Sheryl Crow channeled their inner Motown before Michelle and Barack Obama. Musical pioneers Smokey Robinson and Stevie Wonder joined in for the celebration of all things Motown.
The White House is crawling with top pop stars and genuine Motown legends as Barack and Michelle Obama pay tribute to the music that was a big part of the soundtrack of their youth.
It's terrific that Michelle Obama supports a host of causes mostly relevant to women, but who is supporting a host of causes mostly relevant to men? Men of all ages are looking for a few good candidates who are ready, willing and able to support a wide range of causes.
Sarah Palin is still thinking about running for president in 2012, and she made clear Thursday she will make her decision on her own terms.
"The American Dream is seductive — but there is a legal way to do it — and there would be more jobs here for people if it was honored," says Canadian-born siren/actress Pamela Anderson.
Cartoon Network says first lady Michelle Obama will appear on its upcoming Hall of Game Awards special.
Here's first lady Michelle Obama's advice for couples this Valentine's Day: Laugh with your partner.
Here's Michelle Obama's advice for couples this Valentine's Day: Laugh with your partner.
First lady Michelle Obama took her 1-year-old campaign against childhood obesity to the South on Wednesday, munching on blueberries with youngsters at an elementary school and later taking her pep talk on healthy eating to parents.