- Multiple injuries as balcony collapses at London’s Apollo theatre during performance
- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
Latest Michelle Obama Items
The president was on his way. Space shuttle Endeavour's astronauts were riding out to the launch pad in a van. And a wounded Rep. Gabrielle Giffords had flown in from her Houston rehab hospital to watch her husband blast off Friday on the historic, next-to-last shuttle mission.
When Barack Obama is in flyover country, if you close your eyes, you can almost hear a moderate Republican on the stump. But when he's on the Left Coast, the real Obama surfaces, bristling with praise for confiscatory taxation, redistributing wealth and ever bigger government.
The historic next-to-last space shuttle launch was scratched Friday because of mechanical problems, spoiling a visit from the president and dashing the hopes of the biggest crowd of spectators in years, including the mission commander's wounded wife, Rep. Gabrielle Giffords.
Michelle Obama says some of the first family's best moments have been during trips abroad.
Michelle Obama says some of the first family's best moments have come during trips abroad.
Barack Hussein Obama II was born on Aug. 4, 1961, in Honolulu, Hawaii. For over two years, the president has resisted pressure to divulge this simple biographical information, which proves he's a natural-born citizen. The belated White House release of the "long form" birth certificate answers one constitutional issue, but a host of other questions remains about the most mysterious president in modern history.
President Barack Obama and first lady Michelle Obama are back in their hometown of Chicago to film an episode of "The Oprah Winfrey Show."
President Obama and first lady Michelle Obama are back in their hometown of Chicago to tape an episode of "The Oprah Winfrey Show."
It's time to honor the 2011 Time 100, the 100 most influential people in the world, named by Time magazine.