- Maine police find wife, husband, 3 children dead in home
- Sarah Palin Channel makes online debut as counter to mainstream media
- Tennessee Gov. Haslam slams White House for secret dump of illegals in his state
- Freak lightning storm kills 1, injures 7 on California beach
- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
Latest Michelle Obama Items
When 10-year-old Charlotte Bell was invited to the White House's annual "Take Our Daughters and Sons to Work Day," she made sure not to let an opportunity to help her dad pass her by.
Topeka students and parents are pleased with news that first lady Michelle Obama has changed her plans to speak to high school graduates in northeast Kansas.
A Japanese politician was reportedly so upset that first lady Michelle Obama wasn't part of the White House's entourage to Tokyo that he took to his personal blog and went on a rant about what he called an "open secret" — the looming divorce of President Obama from his wife.
Aiming to streamline employment resources for people leaving the military, the government is creating an integrated website that can help job-seekers create resumes, connect with employers and become part of a database of veterans and their spouses for companies to mine for skills and talents.
First lady Michelle Obama and Jill Biden are visiting Fort Campbell to speak with soldiers and their families at a jobs and career fair.
To help veterans leaving the military as it downsizes, the government on Wednesday started a one-stop job-shopping website for them to create resumes, connect with employers and become part of a database for companies to mine.
First lady Michelle Obama told "LIVE with Kelly and Michael" co-hosts Michael Strahan and Kelly Ripa that Sundays for the first family have become more about napping, downtime and family time than about church or godly worship.