- Drug charges against husband of Va. daycare owner
- USS Kidd sent to Indian Ocean after ‘indication’ of Malaysian jet crash
- Vertical Group trader jumps in front of commuter train: report
- Brazilian goalkeeper who ordered girlfriend’s murder may be released to play soccer
- Harlem explosion death toll rises to 7; some still missing
- 2 dead, 23 hurt when driver plows into SXSW crowd
- Gaza militants offer Israel cease-fire of rocket blasts
- Pennsylvania Rep. Chaka Fattah vows to fight federal subpoena
- Ron Paul: CIA spying is a result of a distrustful, big government
- Mike Huckabee: Opposing abortion is ‘how we save this republic’
Latest Michelle Obama Items
Drawing parallels between civil rights legend Martin Luther King Jr. and his own leadership challenges, President Obama on Sunday dedicated a memorial to King on the National Mall by saying King would have sympathized with activists demanding social justice from Wall Street.
President Obama followed through Friday night on his longtime plan to take his two daughters to see the new monument to Martin Luther King Jr. on the National Mall.
In the last three months, 351 well-connected "bundlers" have raised at least $20 million — and likely far more — of $70 million raised towards President Obama's reelection in the third quarter.
I, like the majority of my fellow Americans, am not frustrated with the banks. Rather, I am frustrated and dismayed by a president whose rigid ideology and policies have prolonged and deepened the recession. President Obama is a man who refuses to accept any responsibility for his own actions.
President Obama is giving South Korean President Lee Myung-bak a high-profile White House welcome a day after Congress approved a long-sought free trade agreement.
First lady Michelle Obama is trying to help set a world record for the most people doing jumping jacks in a 24-hour period.
Millions of people around the world tuned in to watch the royal wedding in April as Prince William and Kate Middleton said their vows.
The latest unemployment numbers are bad news for millions of Americans. President Obama is among them. The fact announced Friday that unemployment remained stuck at a dreadful 9.1 percent in September proves that Mr. Obama's big-government economic machinations have completely failed. The recession technically ended in June 2009, but the jobless rate has been over 9 percent the whole time since then except for two months. When the 2012 election finally rolls around, Barack should be the latest to join the unemployment line.
With Herman Cain in the news, let's take a tongue-in-cheek look at other notable Hermans throughout history.