- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
- Israel’s ambassador praises Obama, slams Human Rights Watch report
Latest Michelle Obama Items
Responding to a final GOP challenge, Supreme Court nominee Elena Kagan said Monday that she would weigh recusing herself from matters related to the new health care law on a case-by-case basis.
Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. says the "tea party" movement is conservative and has very different ideas about government, but it's not a racist organization.
Can America live with the idea of a $100 million "ground zero mosque" built two blocks from the site of the 9/11 attacks?
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid is planning a final vote Thursday morning on a sweeping overhaul of financial regulations.
Sen. John McCain, Arizona Republican, said he plans to vote against confirming Supreme Court nominee Elena Kagan.
Michelle Obama exercised with students at the Bell Multicultural High School gym in Columbia Heights in northwest Washington on Wednesday.
Amor, si si? Well, actually, no, no. The Arizona immigration law has taken a big bite out of Mexican affection for Americans, says the massive new Pew Global Attitudes poll - which plumbed the attitudes of more than 24,000 people in 22 countries.
There is no work more important than what first lady Michelle Obama is doing to get America fit, and she deserves a tip of the Nuge cowboy hat for it. Mrs. Obama is promoting a get-fit-and-get-active campaign for American kids. God bless her for it. Our children need Mrs. Obama and her campaign now more than ever. Equally important, she needs the support of American parents.
The Obamaites are proving a much bigger hit than the Bushies ever were on the cap-and-gown circuit.