- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Latest Michelle Obama Items
Sensing a new "ethic of service" in the country, first lady Michelle Obama says community service and volunteer organizations can thrive and, with mutual support, rise to meet the challenges they face during hard economic times.
Although wunderkind fashion designer Jason Wu owes his catapult to fame to first lady Michelle Obama, he has broken decisively from ladylike knee-length sheaths. Instead, the rebel clothier's new resort collection features thigh-high hemlines inspired by his lifelong love of fairy tales and all things eccentric.
Bo? It's no jest. The first family has settled on a first pet — a 6-month-old Portuguese water dog that the Obama girls are naming "Bo."
UPDATED: Seeking to steady a nervous nation, President Obama on Tuesday used a sweeping address to Congress to assure Americans "we will rebuild, we will recover" and erased all doubt that he will try to make good on his campaign promises of comprehensive health-care reform, troop withdrawal from Iraq and control of colossal deficits.
President Obama sought to assure Americans "we will rebuild, we will recover" and that he will move on his campaign promises of comprehensive health care reform, troop withdrawal from Iraq and tackling colossal deficits.