- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Latest Michelle Obama Items
The Obama administration has ordered a review of U.S. intelligence about David Coleman Headley, the Pakistani-American involved in plotting the 2008 terrorist attacks in Mumbai, to find out whether intelligence agencies failed to share reports that may have helped prevent the attack.
Michelle Obama says adults can address the problem of bullying if they lead by example.
The Republican Party is about to unleash October surprises to persuade the two or three remaining undecided Americans to vote for GOP candidates. They will reveal negative rumors about Democrats and their media accomplices. A source on background released the following disquieting details:
In an election in which President Obama has found limits to his campaign abilities, the first lady is in demand as she raises cash for vulnerable Democrats and champions an array of nonpartisan causes likely to appeal to women and independents.
It's time politicians stop carving us into bite-sized chunks of self-interested voters, pitting the anxiety of one group against the fears of another.
Candidates for Illinois governor are linking their opponents to convicted previous governors.
Kids took the stage and celebrities sat in the audience Wednesday as first lady Michelle Obama honored community arts programs that help young people around the country develop their talents and succeed in life.
Two years after painting the electoral map blue and winning such conservative strongholds as Indiana and Virginia, President Obama has found his campaign travel efforts are confined mostly to the pre-Obama map that kept Democrats contained in the Northeast, Midwest and West Coast.
A Republican production firm was behind a casting call that sought actors who looked like hicks to portray West Virginians in a U.S. Senate race ad, an e-mail released Thursday shows.