- Pennsylvania Rep. Chaka Fattah vows to fight federal subpoena
- Ron Paul: CIA spying is a result of a distrustful, big government
- Mike Huckabee: Opposing abortion is ‘how we save this republic’
- Obama pitches to middle class with overtime pay action
- Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee claims Constitution is 400 years old
- Unemployment, job creation top biggest problems in America: poll
- Twitter crashes for second time in nine days
- Charles Manson associate Bruce Davis granted parole
- Israeli warplanes pound 29 Palestinian sites in Gaza: ‘Direct hits’ confirmed
- Eric Holder to give thumbs-up to drop jail time for drug offenders
By Emily Miller
Obama is losing the debate on gun ownership, concealed-carry permits
Topic - Michelle Roverelli
Ms. Roverelli said the EBU, which represents 85 media outlets in 56 countries, is promoting media freedom among its members, including Azeri public broadcaster Ictimai, which will air the contest on May 26.
"If a singer on stage shouts out 'Free Azerbaijan,' he would be disqualified," Ms. Roverelli said. "That also goes for the commentators, who have to refrain from all political messages during the live show, simply because this could impact the voting system."