- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Latest Michelle Wie Items
Michelle Wie began the week reminiscing about the first time she played on the LPGA Tour.
Michelle Wie rallied from four strokes back entering the day to shoot a 5-under 67 on Saturday and win the LPGA LOTTE Championship.
Angela Stanford shot a 5-under 67 on Friday to open a four-stroke lead after three rounds of the LPGA LOTTE Championship in breezy Hawaii.
Lexi Thompson took a lot of the drama out of the final round of the Kraft Nabisco Championship. So did Michelle Wie.
Se Ri Pak was wrapping up her post-round interview when Lexi Thompson's 8-under 64 was posted on a monitor in the media center.
Michelle Wie and Lexi Thompson know exactly what's at stake Sunday at Mission Hills - for themselves and the attention-starved LPGA Tour.
Lexi Thompson's play around the greens has held her back at times in her young LPGA Tour career, lagging behind her powerful long game.
Shanshan Feng was alone in her opinion about the pin positions in the Kraft Nabisco Championship. She was by herself atop the leaderboard, too.