- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Latest Michelle Wie Items
Swede Anna Nordqvist shot a 5-under 67 at the LPGA Thailand on Saturday for a 4-stroke lead over top-ranked Inbee Park and American Michelle Wie.
Despite two late bogeys, Anna Nordqvist of Sweden shot even-par 72 to cling to the lead at the LPGA Thailand after a rainy second round on Friday.
Lydia Ko didn't need to wait for the prize money to be distributed to realize why this week is so different on the LPGA Tour.
Amy Yang birdied the first playoff hole on Sunday to beat South Korean compatriot Hee Kyung Seo and win the KEB HanaBank Championship for her first career title.
Michelle Wie hasn't won a tournament in three years. She didn't come close to earning a spot on the Solheim Cup. Being a captain's pick for the second time on the last three American teams stood out even more this year because one of the players left out won on the LPGA Tour this year.
Morgan Pressel played her way onto another Solheim Cup team. Michelle Wie is returning as a captain's pick.
Michelle Wie has withdrawn from the U.S. Women's Open, citing illness, before she would have completed the fog-suspended second round, set to miss the cut.
There was a time when a 14-year-old on the PGA Tour would be considered big news.
Michelle Wie is hoping a Hawaii stop on the LPGA Tour will inject a little aloha into her game.