- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Michelle Wie Items
Getting off to a quick start is nothing new for Charlie Wi. The hard part is figuring out how to finish.
Lorena Ochoa has no regrets about leaving the LPGA Tour to devote all of her time to her family and foundation.
Lexi Thompson's milestone no longer stands, but the memories endure from her victory at last year's Navistar LPGA Classic.
The real phenom in women's golf might be Angela Stanford. She won the HSBC Women's Champions event in Singapore toward the start of the season, making her the oldest player to win on the LPGA Tour all year.
Defending champion Brittany Lincicome has some high praise for the Canadian Women's Open.
Blackwolf Run howled and showed its teeth Saturday. It still doesn't seem quite as vicious as it did in 1998.
Stacy Lewis hopes to take advantage of top-ranked Yani Tseng's absence in the inaugural Manulife Financial LPGA Classic to make up some more ground.
Amy Yang shot a 6-under 66 to take a one-stroke lead over Lindsey Wright in the opening round of the Kraft Nabisco Championship on Thursday.
Yani Tseng has already worked on her leap at her pool back home in Orlando, trying to come up with something special for that airborne moment between winning the LPGA Tour's Kraft Nabisco Championship and splashing down in Poppie's Pond for the traditional post-tournament dip.