- Israel, White House say Obama phone call to demand cease-fire was fake
- Nancy Pelosi: Deporting kids un-Christian, sends them ‘into a burning building’
- Islamist militants seize special forces base in Benghazi, Libya
- Feds sue Pennsylvania State Police over women’s fitness tests
- Israel accused of striking U.N. school, killing at least 15
- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
Latest Michelle Williams Items
When Michelle Williams stepped onstage for her very first opening night on Broadway, the feeling brought her back to a simpler time.
Barely sneaking in under the Tony Award nomination deadline this season is a dear old friend to Broadway, the decadent "Cabaret." The only appropriate salutation is: willkommen.
The 1970s rock opera "Jesus Christ Superstar" is being resurrected for a North American arena rock tour this summer, led by a former boy band member, an R&B siren and a punk icon.
With a new single about to drop, a solo album in the works and a starring role in a national tour of a Broadway musical, you'd be hard-pressed to tell that Michelle Williams once had difficulty just getting out of bed.
Former Destiny's Child member Michelle Williams is joining the latest national tour of the musical "Fela!"
"The Artist" won best picture and three other prizes Saturday at the Spirit Awards honoring independent film, a possible prelude to a big night at the Academy Awards for the black-and-white silent movie.
The black-and-white silent film "The Artist" came away with the most prizes with three wins at the Golden Globes, but the show spread the love around among a broad range of films and TV shows.
Michelle Williams, Christopher Plummer and Octavia Spencer won acting honors and Martin Scorsese earned the directing prize Sunday at a Golden Globes show that was spreading Hollywood's love around among a broad range of films and TV shows.
The black-and-white silent film "The Artist" led the Golden Globes with three wins Sunday at a show that spread Hollywood's love around among a broad range of films, including best drama recipient "The Descendants" and its star, George Clooney.