- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Mick Cornett
Oklahoma City Mayor Mick Cornett has won re-election, becoming the first four-term mayor in the city's history.
Mayor Mick Cornett is running on his record as he seeks a fourth term leading Oklahoma City. So is his chief opponent.
Oklahoma City Mayor Mick Cornett has said no to the Lingerie Football League.
Cornett told supporters at his election night party that the city "has a long, long way to go and we ain't done yet."
"We feel like we've been under assault for seven months because we have such a good story to tell," Cornett said. "I'm an incumbent, and like it or not, I'm running on my record."