- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Mick Cornett
Oklahoma City Mayor Mick Cornett has won re-election, becoming the first four-term mayor in the city's history.
Mayor Mick Cornett is running on his record as he seeks a fourth term leading Oklahoma City. So is his chief opponent.
Safe rooms would be required in new school buildings under a measure approved by the Oklahoma City Council, overriding a recommendation by a building code commission that wanted such decisions left up to school boards.
As search and rescue teams combed Moore, Okla., for survivors of Monday's deadly twister, officials struggled to describe devastation that, even for a town in the heart of "Tornado Alley," is almost unimaginable.
Oklahoma City Mayor Mick Cornett has said no to the Lingerie Football League.
Cornett told supporters at his election night party that the city "has a long, long way to go and we ain't done yet."
"We feel like we've been under assault for seven months because we have such a good story to tell," Cornett said. "I'm an incumbent, and like it or not, I'm running on my record."