- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
- White House takes credit for drop in unaccompanied children at border
- International crises be damned, Obama’s fundraising trip must go on
- Friend of bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev found guilty of impeding probe
- Train with MH17 plane crash bodies leaves rebel town in Ukraine
- Half of Colorado voters are OK with Hobby Lobby decision, poll shows
- HIV-killing condom to soon hit shelves in Australia
- Estonia pulls plug on Steven Seagal over praise for Putin
- Lawyer: Pelvic exam pics cost Hopkins $190 million
Latest Mick Jagger Items
The Rolling Stones, who in March interrupted their 2014 world tour due to singer Mick Jagger's girlfriend's suicide, returned to the road Monday with a high-energy show lasting over two hours at Oslo's Telenor Arena.
He was the prince who helped make the Rolling Stones as rich as kings.
Coldplay dedicated its slow tempo tune "Fix You" to Mick Jagger at a concert in New York City.
Mick Jagger sang Bob Dylan's "Just Like a Woman" at a celebrity-filled memorial service Friday for his longtime companion, fashion designer L'Wren Scott, who committed suicide in March.
The Rolling Stones are resuming a world tour after postponing several dates in the wake of the death of L'Wren Scott, girlfriend of singer Mick Jagger.
L'Wren Scott was mourned on Tuesday by family, friends and her longtime companion, Mick Jagger, at a small, private funeral in Los Angeles.
A public relations firm that focuses on the fashion and beauty industries is denying reports that fashion designer L'Wren Scott's company was on the verge of shutting down.
Mick Jagger has started making funeral arrangements for fashion designer and celebrity stylist L'Wren (luh-REN') Scott, his longtime girlfriend.
The death of fashion designer L'Wren Scott, the longtime girlfriend of Rolling Stones frontman Mick Jagger, was suicide, the New York City medical examiner's office said Wednesday.