- DOJ reaches largest-ever federal government settlement over auto loan discrimination
- U.S. Navy to start giving gay couples marriage benefits in Japan
- Sen. Harry Reid goes to hospital as a precaution
- Fla.’s Trey Radel exits rehab, ‘excited’ to resume congressional role
- U.S. nuclear general boozed it up, chased ‘hot women’ in Russia: report
- 45 Calif. students at one school test positive for tuberculosis exposure
- Rob Ford on women: Give them cash ‘and they are happy’
- Ku Klux Klan group holds recruitment meeting in Maryland
- Airport assassination: Mayor, 3 others killed at Manila airport
- Tea party-type lawmakers take mysterious, off-books trip to Mideast
Latest Microsoft Items
A gift guide to the best in video games including the Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit, NBA 2K 11, Call of Duty: Black Ops Prestige Edition and Golden Eye 007.
With Israel having quietly prospered as a global haven of innovation, key players in the Jewish state are asking whether the Asian giants might steal their high-tech thunder.
If you have people on your gift list who travel a lot, you may want to think about giving them something to keep them comfortable and entertained while on the go, even if they're not as nomadic as George Clooney's road warrior character in the movie "Up in the Air."
Novell Inc. has tried many times to turn itself around since it began slipping from its place as the No. 1 provider of computer network software back in the 1990s _ one such effort even spearheaded by Eric Schmidt before he became Google Inc.'s CEO.
A hot high-tech concept known as "cloud computing" is lifting Salesforce.com Inc.'s stock to lofty heights.
Yahoo Inc. is hopping on the bargain-hunting bandwagon with Groupon, the Internet's hottest discount broker, and more than a dozen other similar services.
U.S. retail sales of video game hardware, software and accessories slipped 4 percent in October as demand for most gaming consoles declined from a year earlier, according to data from market researcher NPD Group.
A market researcher says U.S. retail sales of video game hardware, software and accessories slipped 4 percent in October.
Microsoft Corp. is creating a new online games hub and making it more social by linking it to players' Facebook and Windows Live accounts.