- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Middle Tennessee
Middle Tennessee is a distinct portion of the state of Tennessee, delineated according to state law as the 41 counties in the Middle Grand Division of Tennessee. Cumberland Region Tomorrow, Leadership Middle Tennessee, and the Nashville Chamber of Commerce all consider Middle Tennessee to consist of a smaller area of only ten counties. - Source: Wikipedia
The NCAA has ruled that a Middle Tennessee football player who spent five years in the Marines will be allowed to compete this fall and that he will have four years of eligibility remaining.
The NCAA initially had ruled Rhodes' participation in recreational leagues during his time in the Marine Corps disqualified him from playing for Middle Tennessee, but reversed course Monday after a firestorm of criticism over the previous 24 hours.
The NCAA says it's working with Middle Tennessee and hasn't made a final decision on the eligibility of a freshman attempting to play after serving five years in the Marines.
Middle Tennessee and Florida Atlantic will join Conference USA, leaving the Sun Belt as part of the ever-changing college landscape.
A person familiar with the situation says Middle Tennessee has accepted an offer to join Conference USA and is leaving the Sun Belt.
The attorney for the 18-year-old charged with stabbing Middle Tennessee guard Tina Stewart to death says his client acted in self-defense.
Middle Tennessee officials are meeting with the Blue Raiders women's basketball team and will let the squad decide if they want to play in the upcoming Sun Belt Conference tournament after the stabbing death of their teammate.
Middle Tennessee basketball player Tina Stewart was stabbed to death at her apartment close to campus and police have two people in custody and were searching a third, authorities said Wednesday night.
Middle Tennessee basketball player Tina Steward was stabbed to death at her apartment close to campus and police have two people in custody and were searching a third, authorities said Wednesday night.
Middle Tennessee is suspending quarterback Dwight Dasher for accepting a $1,500 loan in violation of NCAA rules.