- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- State Department: ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
- San Diego Costco, Target shoppers shocked by plane crash in parking lot
- George W. Bush penning biography of father
Miguel Angel Jiménez
Latest Miguel Angel Jiménez Items
Miguel Angel Jimenez won the Spanish Open on Sunday after a three-way playoff to become the European Tour's first winner over the age of 50.
Miguel Angel Jimenez quickly shifted his focus back to the Ryder Cup after winning his first Champions Tour event.
Fun-loving Miguel Angel Jimenez might turn the Champions Tour into his personal cigar-and-wine club. Ever-serious Bernhard Langer keeps churning out sub-par rounds. Bad back and all, Fred Couples is thriving in the wind and cold rain.
Miguel Angel Jimenez's first round on the Champions Tour went quite well.
Miguel Angel Jimenez's starring role in the best Masters ever for players 50 and over was the perfect lead-in for his Champions Tour debut.
One of golf's most exciting players squeezed most of the drama out of the Masters on Sunday. That's just fine with Bubba Watson.
Miguel Angel Jimenez, Bernhard Langer and Fred Couples made the Masters one for the ages - the older ages for sure.
He likes a good cigar as much as he does a fine bottle of wine, though his days of actually smoking on the course are over. In a tournament where a lot of players look the same, Miguel Angel Jimenez can't be missed with a ponytail sticking out in back and a gut in the front.