- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Latest Miguel Estrada Items
Senate Republicans on Tuesday turned to Miguel Estrada, a man whom Democrats denied a presidential appointment in 2003, to be their lawyer as they fight to overturn some of President Obama's own appointments.
Escalating a simmering constitutional feud, Senate Republicans on Tuesday said they're joining a lawsuit against President Obama's January recess appointments, which were made even as Senate Republicans said they were still in session.
A lawyer for Conrad Black said he expects the former media magnate to walk free on bond Wednesday from the Florida prison where he has been serving a 6½-year sentence for defrauding investors.