- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Mika Brzezinski Items
MSNBC's Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski took shots Monday at the students of a Topeka, Kan., high school who are petitioning to keep first lady Michelle Obama from speaking at their graduation ceremony.
Sporting bright pink pants, Joe Scarborough of MSNBC's "Morning Joe" took a seat Tuesday on the coach next to the four hosts of "The View," along with his co-host Mika Brzezinski, and promptly fielded questions about his accused "gay" look.
MSNBC's "Morning Joe" panel weighed in on the National Rifle Association's executive vice president Wayne LaPierre's speech at the NRA convention over the weekend, with contributor Mike Barnicle going as far as saying the chief is capable of "inciting a riot."
MSNBC's Mika Brzezinski recognized a double-standard in the media Monday, saying a Republican wouldn't have been able to get away with Dick Harpootlian's comment, where he vowed to send Indian-American Gov. Nikki Haley "back to wherever the hell she came from."
At the outset, please know that I like the television personality Mika Brzezinski and am a regular viewer of the wake-up chatter show she co-hosts - "Morning Joe" - with former Congressman Joe Scarborough and their cast of jolly cronies. Mika's program persona is that of the serious one of the team, the one who reads the hard-news bulletins and who regularly has to damp down the flights of craziness that the faux-folksy Mr. Scarborough lapses into. You get the feeling you would like to work with Mika, to be her next-door neighbor.
NEW YORK — A lighter and paper shredder helped make Mika Brzezinski the symbol of TV journalism's guilt trip about Paris Hilton.