- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Mika Yamamoto
Instead, Ms. Yamamoto said, the store is the display, including the banks of LCD monitors lining the walls, showing off various products.
The Microsoft Store, Ms. Yamamoto said, "is a complementary distribution channel," one that is "only additive" to the Sony Style store about 300 yards away, where that firm's computers are front and center, or Best Buy's Tysons Corner outlet a scant two miles down the road.