- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Mike Baker
Authorities are investigating after a man tried to shoot an officer at a Port of Entry facility in Fort Collins.
Colorado State Patrol Sgt. Mike Baker says the man entered the office at about 7:45 a.m. Sunday, pointed a gun at the officer and pulled the trigger.
Sgt. Mike Baker with the Colorado State Patrol says 46-year-old Ernesto Wiedenburg of Fort Collins was riding his bike north on the Interstate 25 frontage road near Colorado Highway 392 when he was hit at about 5:45 p.m. Saturday.