- Obama to give Africa $38M, but tells young leaders: Stop ‘making excuses’ for economy
- Diapered toddler crashes Jeep, runs home to watch cartoons
- Obama’s post re-election stats irk: 81 golf rounds, 75 fundraisers
- Number-crunchers put GOP chances of retaking Senate at 60 percent: report
- Ohio sheriff sends bill to Mexico for cost of jailing illegals
- Fla. voters’ support for medical marijuana bodes well for ballot measure: poll
- Keith Urban concert ends in ‘nutso’ chaos, with dozens arrested, injured
- Very religious still lean toward GOP, reflecting long-term patterns, Gallup poll shows
- Fist bump becoming all the rage for germ-wary handshakers
- Tennessee storms ravage counties, wreck 10 homes
Latest Mike Beebe Items
A year after he was appointed to take over the scandal-plagued state treasurer's office, Charles Robinson has fulfilled the goal that Arkansas' governor and lawmakers had for a post that had been the focus of a federal corruption probe: keeping the ordinarily low-profile office out of the news.
Arkansas Gov. Mike Beebe says Maya Angelou drew from her troubled and painful childhood to write books and poems that have inspired countless people.
A group of legislators said Friday they hope to introduce a bill to block the Arkansas lottery from offering fast-paced Keno gambling, if the governor allows it as part of an expected summer special session.
Gov. Mike Beebe is making $500,000 available to pay for removal of debris removal in Pulaski County.
Arkansas Gov. Mike Beebe would be open to the idea of a special legislative session to address health insurance plans for public school employees - but only as long as there's a consensus among lawmakers about it, his office said Monday.
Arkansas Gov. Mike Beebe says it'll be up to the state's high court to decide whether hundreds of marriage licenses issued to same-sex couples are valid while the state defends its gay marriage ban.
A North Little Rock food distributor announced a $60 million expansion Tuesday that's expected to add 74 new jobs.
The six members of Arkansas' congressional delegation have written a letter to President Barack Obama and the Federal Emergency Management Agency in support of a disaster declaration request from Gov. Mike Beebe.
Arkansas Gov. Mike Beebe is asking that nine counties be added to President Barack Obama's disaster declaration due to severe storms on April 27.