- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - Mike Bellotti
Former Oregon coach Mike Bellotti has been elected to the College Football Hall of Fame.
Former Oregon coach Mike Bellotti says Stanford has not reached out to him about its coaching vacancy and he hasn't tried to contact Cardinal officials.
Oregon athletic officials were so convinced that Chip Kelly was destined to be head coach of the Ducks they offered him the job before it came open.
"It's somewhat surreal when you look at some of the pictures of where we came from," Bellotti said.
"I miss coaching a ton on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday morning," Bellotti said during a teleconference with reporters on Thursday. "I don't miss it Monday through Thursday. I miss being around the coaches and the players. That camaraderie, that family, that foxhole mentality - you can't mimic it on the outside."