- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
Latest Mike Bloomberg Items
Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense, which is funded by New York City billionaire Mike Bloomberg, wants billboards taken down for depicting “assault rifles” as being as American as apple pie and baseball.
Beretta has eliminated Virginia from its short list of states to move its company because anti-gun Democrat Terry McAuliffe was elected governor. Executives made the decision to scratch Virginia off the list after the McAuliffe campaign fixated on restricting gun owners' rights after receiving $1 million campaign donation from billionaire New York City Mayor Mike Bloomberg.
Saturday marks the first anniversary of one of the saddest days in American history. While the families of the victims and the Newtown, Conn., community have asked the media to stay away during the memorial, gun-control activists are shamelessly using Dec. 14 to push their own agenda.
D.C. Mayor Vincent C. Gray apparently wants to be Mayor Bloomberg when he grows up. And it's not just about Big Gulps. The mayor wants to ban drink cups of all sizes, so long as they're made of convenient Styrofoam. That's a headache for coffee drinkers and businesses in the nation's capital. Coffee is to the capital what aviation fuel is to the airlines, and banning Styrofoam cups wouldn't reduce waste very much.
The biggest fight in history over Americans' right to keep and bear arms is being waged today. There were attacks on the Second Amendment in the early 1990s with the passage of the Brady bill and the "assault weapons" ban. The gun-control battle of 2013, however, could easily see the greatest losses of Second Amendment rights ever.
New York City Mayor Michael R. Bloomberg has spent tens of millions of his billions trying to get his gun bans instituted in the rest of America, even though these laws have never stopped criminals from getting guns.
Only in Mike Bloomberg’s Manhattan. Craving a Big Gulp? Better have a good lawyer. Want to do something special for your face? Treat it to a bird poo poultice at a luxury spa.
Gun owners who cheered when the Senate failed to pass numerous anti-gun bills last week should temper their enthusiasm. The liberal wing of the Democratic party, led by President Obama and funded by New York City Mayor Mike Bloomberg, has already started to use the votes to oust pro-Second Amendment senators in 2014.