- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Mike Bouchard
Authorities in suburban Detroit say they've broken up a shoplifting ring and recovered more than $3 million in merchandise.
A woman says a mummified body found in the garage of a suburban Detroit home is that of her sister, who apparently died six years ago at age 49.
Authorities investigating a woman's body found in a Pontiac garage are gathering more details about the unusual case.
At a news conference Wednesday in Pontiac, Bouchard said the "the scope and size" of the operation is "amazing."