- North Korea holds election: 100% turnout, Kim Jong-un gets — 100% of vote
- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Mike Brey
Notre Dame's defense was good enough in the second half against North Carolina to give the short-handed Fighting Irish a chance to end the 14th-ranked Tar Heels' long winning streak.
Pittsburgh finally found a way to beat Notre Dame - dominate the Irish on the boards.
Garrick Sherman found a brace, and some room, which allowed him to regain his shooting touch just in time to keep Notre Dame from falling below .500.
Mike Brey is still trying to figure out the identity that best suits his Notre Dame team, and in what has been a trying first season in the Atlantic Coast Conference, the Fighting Irish looked to be making strides Saturday.
Miami ended its home conference drought and denied the opposing coach a milestone victory.
Steve Vasturia made sure Notre Dame didn't let Clemson rally back and force a third overtime.
North Carolina was too big and too quick for Notre Dame.
Notre Dame coach Mike Brey figured the best way to beat No. 1 Syracuse was to concentrate on the Orange's front line. The strategy might have worked if not for Trevor Cooney.
Eric Atkins made up for missing the potential game-winning free throw in regulation for Notre Dame by hitting a game-winning 3-pointer in overtime.
Notre Dame forward Austin Burgett has been released from the hospital after undergoing a procedure to correct an irregular heartbeat.
Virginia was nearly unstoppable against Notre Dame.
Coach Leonard Hamilton didn't call the final play for Ian Miller, but the Florida State senior wasn't giving up the rock with the game on the line.
Using halftime words from coach Mark Turgeon for inspiration, Dez Wells and the Terrapins used a strong second half to pull out a 74-66 victory over Notre Dame on Wednesday night and climb back over .500 in Atlantic Coast Conference play.
Maryland had just endured a dismal first half, missing 23 of 34 shots and getting no points from its leading scorer, Dez Wells.
Patricio Garino scored a career-high 25 points, Kevin Larsen added a career-high 22, Isaiah Armwood had 11 points and 14 rebounds, and George Washington's resurgent season hit another peak Tuesday night with a 76-66 win over Virginia Commonwealth.
When told they weren't made available to the media, Brey said: "Well, I'll tweet something from them later tonight so everybody can get their feedback."
Brey said he was disappointed the Irish couldn't send Atkins out with a victory in his final regular-season game at home.