- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
Latest Mike Brey Items
Jimmer Fredette became a one-name star in his senior season at BYU.
Notre Dame is deep, with the Big East player of the year and three others averaging in double figures.
Notre Dame coach Mike Brey was asked to compare Akron, his NCAA first-round opponent, to another team he's seen this year. He gave an easy answer.
Friday, Mike Brey coaches Notre Dame, a No. 2 seed, against Akron to open the NCAA tournament at Chicago's United Center. Despite an unheralded roster, Brey led Notre Dame to 26 wins and its seventh appearance in the tournament in his 11 seasons as coach. Last week, he was voted the Big East coach of the year.
Slowing down Ben Hansbrough hasn't been easy for any team all season and the Akron Zips know it.
Notre Dame figured it had made a strong case for a No. 1 seed in the NCAA tournament despite a crushing overtime loss to Louisville in the Big East semifinals.
It was almost a green sweep for the Fighting Irish when the Big East announced its biggest awards.
Ninety minutes before his final home game, Ben Hansbrough's emotions are toying with him. A part of his life is about to end. You wouldn't know it, though, because he is on the basketball court _ the place he enjoys most. He jumps up and down in exhilaration.