- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Mike Brown
The Roman Catholic Diocese of Oakland is under fire for a new contract clause that requires teachers to conform to church teachings in their private lives.
Mike Brown's relationship with All-Star point guard Kyrie Irving didn't grow. They got along, but had their issues.
The Cavs went 33-49 this season under Brown, who was first dismissed by Gilbert following the 2010 season. Owner Dan Gilbert says it was a "difficult decision" to release Brown. The coach signed a five-year contract last summer.
Cavaliers owner Dan Gilbert felt he made a big mistake when he fired Mike Brown as his coach in 2010.
Los Angeles Lakers coach Mike D'Antoni resigned Wednesday after less than two seasons on the job.
D'Antoni went 67-87 after taking over the Lakers early in the 2012-13 season. He replaced the fired Mike Brown, who lasted just 71 games after replacing 11-time NBA champion coach Phil Jackson in 2011.
Composed and confident for someone with such a hazy future, David Griffin is going about his job as if he'll have it forever - or at least for the next few years.
The only similarity in the rematch of a tightly played seven-game series between Los Angeles and San Jose is that the home team keeps winning.
Kyrie Irving was already wearing his jacket and a Louis Vuitton backpack as he conducted his final postgame interview.
The Nets lounged their way into the NBA playoffs.
As this disheartening season dwindles to its final moments, Kyrie Irving stood up and took responsibility for how he and his teammates played in their past two games.
The Boston Celtics are trying to finish the season on a high note.
Their playoff chase, which somehow lasted longer that it probably should have, is officially over.
A hot-shooting night has the Atlanta Hawks back in sole possession of a playoff spot.
At this point in the season, the Cleveland Cavaliers are hoping to make one last run at the playoffs and the Orlando Magic are looking for luck in the NBA draft lottery.
"It's become corporate welfare," said Rep. Mike Brown, D-Tahlequah.
"Just because they wear $500 suits doesn't make it right."