- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror plotter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
- Libyan prime minister ousted by parliament
- Men’s Wearhouse to buy Jos A Bank for $1.8B
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Mike Castle
Michael Newbold "Mike" Castle (born July 2, 1939) is an American politician who was Governor of Delaware from 1985 to 1992 and the U.S. Representative for from 1993 until 2011. He is a member of the Republican Party. - Source: Wikipedia
Congress now wants answers to questions surrounding Christine O'Donnell's personal tax records and whether the Delaware Republican's private information was illegally accessed and ultimately used in an effort to derail her 2010 U.S. Senate bid.
A political and cultural moment of note: former Vice President Dick Cheney and his daughter, Liz Cheney, will appear at the fifth annual Freedom Conference this weekend in Steamboat Springs, Colo. It's all courtesy of the esteemed and feisty Steamboat Institute, a grass-roots organization that counts fiscal conservatism, lower taxes and a strong national defense among its founding principles.