- Putin calls Internet ‘CIA project’ that must be controlled
- Muslims offended that 9/11 museum movie speaks of jihad
- Obama marks Armenian massacre, avoids using the word ‘genocide’
- Gov. Rick Perry: ‘It’s not a dare, it’s a promise’; Texas will fight BLM
- Howard Dean cheers Obama’s approach to Russian aggression
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s childhood nickname? ‘The Surprise’
- Democrat Grimes backs Keystone XL pipeline in Kentucky Senate race
- China spends for 17 new warships as U.S. cuts back military
- In Japan, Obama plays soccer with a robot and warns students of climate change
- FDA proposes ban on e-cigarette sales to minors
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Mike Conner
A Tennessee father forced a school to cancel field trips to area religious houses of worship after he pushed administrators to explain why it seemed they were focusing on Islam over Christianity and other religions.
Mr. Conner said his daughter was slated to visit a mosque and a Hindu temple — and that he objected to the religions that were cut from the list of planned field fields.
Mike Conner, 46, said his 14-year-old stepdaughter takes an Honors World Studies class at her Hendersonville area school, ABC reported.