- Rob Ford on women: Give them cash ‘and they are happy’
- Ku Klux Klan group holds recruitment meeting in Maryland
- Airport assassination: Mayor, 3 others killed at Manila airport
- Tea party-type lawmakers take mysterious, off-books trip to Mideast
- North Korea warns South: We’ll attack ‘without warning’
- Congress sends sweeping defense bill to Obama
- Multiple injuries as balcony collapses at London’s Apollo theatre during performance
- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
Latest mike cox Items
An assistant attorney general is using his personal blog to target the openly gay leader of the University of Michigan's student assembly, calling him a racist with a "radical homosexual agenda." The lawyer claims that when he's not at work, he has the right to say whatever he wants.
Michigan's attorney general said Thursday that he won't file criminal charges against FBI agents who shot a Detroit mosque leader 20 times, killing him during a raid last year on a suburban warehouse.
A unique loophole in a new security procedure means a gun permit is like a special-access pass into the Texas Capitol building, allowing people who are certified to carry a gun to bypass lines at the metal detectors that were set up after a shooting incident earlier this year.
Lobbyists, lawyers and journalists are rushing to get permits to carry guns inside the Texas Capitol, where legislators already often tote pistols in boots and purses or stow them inside their desks.
LANSING, Mich. (AP) — Illegal aliens are ineligible for driver's licenses, Michigan's attorney general said yesterday in an opinion that affects one of the few states that have been granting licenses to undocumented residents.