- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Mike D'Antoni
The Los Angeles Lakers say they're in no rush to hire their next head coach.
Los Angeles Lakers coach Mike D'Antoni resigned Wednesday after less than two seasons on the job.
Los Angeles Lakers confirm that coach Mike D'Antoni has resigned.
D'Antoni went 67-87 after taking over the Lakers early in the 2012-13 season. He replaced the fired Mike Brown, who lasted just 71 games after replacing 11-time NBA champion coach Phil Jackson in 2011.
Marshall athletic director Mike Hamrick gave Dan D'Antoni his first college coaching job at age 66 with the message to make the Thundering Herd a winner again.
Marshall hired Los Angeles Lakers assistant Dan D'Antoni as its men's basketball coach Thursday.
The New York Knicks have fired Mike Woodson after falling from division champions to out of the playoffs in one season.
Mike D'Antoni was still the Los Angeles Lakers' coach when he left their training complex to spend the Easter weekend out of town with his family.
Although one of the worst seasons in Los Angeles Lakers history mercifully ended Wednesday night in San Antonio, the drama around the 16-time NBA champions is never finished.
Nick Young gave the Lakers a reason to smile near the end of this gloomy season.
In a rare season of losing in Los Angeles, discombobulated Lakers fans have taken to dreaming about Kevin Love in purple and gold. They see him as the savior, the young star they need to carry the franchise forward and help Kobe Bryant restore the team's pride.
Chris Kaman can't wait until his miserable season with the Los Angeles Lakers finally ends.
From Jodie Meeks' big day to the final result, this was definitely a surprise.
The only drama left in this miserable season for the Los Angeles Lakers involves whether Kobe Bryant will return from injury, and if they can avoid finishing last in the Western Conference.
Los Angeles Lakers coach Mike D'Antoni says he understands the frustration that led to critical comments from Pau Gasol, but wishes the star center had not lashed out publicly.
"They were bigger, talented, and they played better," Lakers coach Mike D'Antoni said.
"I think it went well," New York coach Mike D'Antoni told The Associated Press. "But obviously everyone that gets the chance to talk to him will probably say same the same thing."