- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Mike Doherty
"Contrary to what these TSA agents and supervisors say, you never give up your constitutional rights. Never," Mr. Doherty said. "There are many laws on the books regarding child pornography and sexual assault, and that's what's occurring."
Mr. Doherty said he plans to introduce legislation Monday declaring that TSA agents have no immunity from New Jersey laws on child molestation, sexual assault and child pornography.