- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Hillary Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
Virginia homosexuals attempt to bully McAuliffe's choice of Jones for party chief
Topic - Mike Duffy
"As a business owner, as somebody that's done pretty well, I benefited from the Bush tax cuts," said Mr. Duffy, of Olympia. "On the other hand, with where we are now and with jobs going overseas, I think we have to invest a little more."
As for having a long-serving senator, Mr. Duffy said, "That's a special treasure."