- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Latest Mike Dunleavy Items
Four days after Larry Drew was replaced in Atlanta, the Milwaukee Bucks have swooped in to scoop him up.
Even a 12-point head start against the Milwaukee Bucks was not nearly enough for the winless Washington Wizards.
When the Milwaukee Bucks needed a big play, Ersan Ilyasova was there to bail out Brandon Jennings.
Chris Paul will supply the Los Angeles Clippers with so much more than alley-oop passes to Blake Griffin when he arrives in Hollywood on Thursday night.
The Los Angeles Lakers have reached an agreement in principle with former Cleveland coach Mike Brown to succeed Phil Jackson, the team said Wednesday.
The Los Angeles Lakers reached a deal in principle with former Cleveland coach Mike Brown on Wednesday to succeed Phil Jackson, according to a person with knowledge of the discussions.
Danny Granger had 20 points and 11 rebounds, Brandon Rush added 20 points and the Indiana Pacers added to Miami's week of woe, beating the Heat 93-77 on Monday night in the worst shooting game of Dwyane Wade's career.
All the Miami Heat banners, reminders of everything from division titles to the 2006 NBA championship, were missing from the rafters Monday night.
Danny Granger scored 34 points and the Indiana Pacers beat short-handed Cleveland 99-85 on Saturday night, handing the Cavaliers a four-game home losing streak for the first time since March 2003.