- People will be safe at 118th Boston Marathon, Mayor Marty Walsh says
- Boy Scout, 12, killed by rolling tree during troop outing at Washington park
- South Korean president: Ferry crew actions ‘murderous’
- President Obama poised to grant clemency to nonviolent drug offenders: report
- Teen OK after riding in wheel well of Hawaii jet
- Kraft recalls 96K pounds of Oscar Mayer hot dogs over cheese error
- Boy Scouts boots church as host after gay leadership dispute
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s new book raises 2016 presidential speculation
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- Rep. Marsha Blackburn: Hillary Clinton won’t be first female president
Latest Mike Dunleavy Items
Sen. Mike Dunleavy said Tuesday that Alaskans should get the chance to cast their vote on proposed constitutional changes pertaining to issues like education and marriage.
Fairbanks North Star Borough officials have appealed to the Interior delegation to block a bill that would require Alaska school districts to pool employee health insurance plans.
The Senate Finance Committee on Wednesday advanced a proposed constitutional amendment that supporters say could open the door to more choice in education but critics fear could hurt public schools.
Senate Finance Committee co-chair Kevin Meyer on Tuesday said he believes there is support on his panel to advance a proposed constitutional amendment on education.
Luol Deng misses his close friends in Chicago. The Bulls seem to be getting along fine without him.
With nine-tenths of a second left, Bulls coach Tom Thibodeau drew up a play for Taj Gibson. He told the athletic forward to attack the basket and use his left hand.
John Wall is playing smarter on the defensive end, and the result is a three-game winning streak for the Wizards going into Saturdays game vs. the Detroit Pistons.
John Wall had 23 points and 11 assists, and Washington beat the Chicago Bulls 96-93 on Friday night for its third consecutive victory. The Wizards (19-19) reached .500 for the third time this season. They host lowly Detroit on Saturday night with a chance for their first winning record since they were 2-1 on Oct. 31, 2009.
Mike Dunleavy did all he could, but John Wall still finished a backwards layup in transition on Friday night. Watch the replay here.