- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Ventura $1.8M in defamation case
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘Dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
Topic - Mike Dyer
A person with knowledge of the situation tells The Associated Press that Auburn has released All-Southeastern Conference tailback Mike Dyer from his scholarship.
Auburn's running game features a Heisman Trophy candidate, a player who broke Bo Jackson's freshman rushing record and another who leads the nation in yards per carry.
Dyer had said that he turned down requests to participate in the robbery after a night of smoking spice and drinking at Benton's place, and that Goodwin took his handgun without permission.