- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Latest Mike Ellis Items
The cameraman behind the video that led Republican state Senate President Mike Ellis to announce that he would not seek re-election has a message for politicians across the country: You could be next.
Republican Senate President Mike Ellis will not seek re-election following release of video.
Republican state Senate President Mike Ellis abruptly announced Friday that he would no longer seek re-election, saying the release of a secret video recording of him discussing an illegal campaign scheme was the "tipping point."
Republican Senate President Mike Ellis defended himself Wednesday after the release of a hidden-camera video that appears to reveal him talking about organizing illegal campaign activity against his opponent.
The typical home-owning Wisconsin family would save about $150 a year under property and income tax cuts Gov. Scott Walker plans to outline in his State of the State speech before the Legislature on Wednesday.