- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Mike Epps
Forest Whitaker isn't much bothered by being one of the season's biggest Oscar snubs.
Joining the ranks of odd-couple police comedies, "Ride Along" delivers laughs over action, with loudmouthed funnyman Kevin Hart driving the hilarity.
A remake of a 1976 film about the dark side of fame and the enduring power of dreams, "Sparkle" is marred by more than a few rough edges. There are moments of rare ineptitude, especially behind the camera. Uneven and bizarre cinematography gives an inappropriately zany feel to some of the movie's darker moments, which are marked by absurd angles, slow-motion and sudden, pointless shifts in perspective.
Cee Lo Green, Mike Epps and Jordin Sparks help Whitney Houston return to the big screen for the last time in the girl group movie "Sparkle."
Winners of the 43rd annual NAACP Image Awards, presented Friday in Los Angeles:
Octavia Spencer is continuing her sweep of supporting actress accolades, adding an Image Award to her collection of trophies.
Even though rapper Rick Ross lacked a father figure growing up, he found guidance through many of Tupac Shakur's songs that taught him how to approach life as a young man.