- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Latest Mike Fitzpatrick Items
Gov. Jay Inslee has blocked the release of a man imprisoned for almost killing a Richland police officer 32 years ago.
A daily look at late-breaking news, coming events and stories that will be talked about in Pennsylvania on Friday:
U.S. Rep. Mike Fitzpatrick penned a letter to President Obama last week saying the president's Affordable Care Act had caused Sesame Place, an important tourist attraction, to terminate health benefits for its part-time staff, Philly.com reported.
Democrats aren't wasting any time in trying to define first and negatively a crop of House Republicans they want to knock off in 2012, launching new radio and Web ad campaigns in 19 swing districts just under three months after the midterm elections.