- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Mike Fleck
The Republican incumbent in a central Pennsylvania House district says he'll run for re-election as a Democrat after he narrowly won the opposition party's primary in a write-in campaign.
Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton is heading to Europe to discuss Turkey's defense and U.S. relations with Pakistan.
Fleck says he plans to remain a Republican, even if he wins as a Democrat in November.
Fleck announced in late 2012 that he was gay.