- N.Y. prosecutors: Russian diplomats bilked $1.5 million from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
- Oh my God! Costco lists Bible as fiction, Ron Burgundy memoir as gospel
- Sarah Palin responds to Martin Bashir’s resignation, praises media
- Obama to send 2 Gitmo terror suspects back to Algeria
- Paul Walker secretly bought $9K wedding ring for Iraq vet
- Mystery sign poster hits Washington state town: ‘It’s OK to say Merry Christmas’
- Pope Francis forms commission to advise on sex abuse
- Anthony Weiner on radio? Cumulus says, ‘Never, ever’
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Mike Francis
Maryland defensive tackle A.J. Francis is one of the ACC's most charismatic, engaging and memorable football players.
"You might liken it to post-World War I for manned aircraft — it's in its infancy," said Mike Francis, the chief of advanced programs at United Technologies Research Center, a company specializing in aerospace and other technologies.
"I couldn't do that," Mike Francis said. "I'm just being honest. I would never have been able to live that down in the neighborhood. I didn't want him to experience that. I wanted him to do everything I didn't do or didn't have the heart to do or was afraid to do or bullied not to do."