- Rand Paul to Rick Perry on Iraq: Get some new glasses
- ‘Fact-Checker’ blog takes on Dems for their comments on Hobby Lobby decision
- Babe Ruth’s 1918 contract sells for $1.02M at auction
- Citigroup settles subprime mortgage case for $7B
- Archie to be shot saving gay friend in comic book
- Sen. John McCain on illegal child immigrants: Fly them home, now
- Pope Francis puts number of priestly pedophiles at 2 percent: report
- Oregonians flee in face of fast-moving wildfire as homes go up in blaze
- Eric Holder: ‘Racial animus’ fuels opposition to Obama and me
- Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl to return to active duty at Fort Sam Houston
By Robert N. Tracci
Congress must use its appropriations power to secure the border
Topic - Mike Gabbard
Democratic Sen. Mike Gabbard, the Energy and Environment Committee chairman, said about 200 people had submitted written testimony, overwhelmingly in support of SB 2656.
"The bottom line is that government and industry was not prepared to deal with this freak accident," said Gabbard, chairman of the Senate's environmental committee.