- Conrado Marrero dies at 102; ex-Senator was oldest living MLB player
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
- Foreign minister vows response if Russians are attacked in Ukraine
- Robert Griffin III to drive pace car before Richmond NASCAR race
- Material on Australian shore examined in jet hunt
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
Topic - Mike Glennon
The rise and fall of Robert Griffin III has led to many seeking a professional comparison. Look no further than LA Clippers forward Blake Griffin, who will be in town Saturday night to face the Wizards.
Josh Freeman has a new team, Minnesota has a new young quarterback and Tampa Bay has moved on.
The Bucs (0-4) released the 25-year-old QB after contacting every NFL team in an unsuccessful attempt to trade him. The club must pay him the remaining $6.25 million of his salary for this season.
Quarterback Josh Freeman was released by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Thursday, a week after being benched in favor of rookie Mike Glennon.
When Virginia wasn't taking the ball from Mike Glennon, the Cavaliers were throwing him to the turf. Their defense forced five turnovers — after getting just four in the previous eight games — and six sacks in a 33-6 rout of North Carolina State on Saturday that snapped a six-game losing streak.
N.C. State's offense did little to impress in the second half of Saturday's game. Virginia found a way to do even less.
Glennon says he's not discouraged by the Buccaneers' decision to bring in Josh McCown as the team's new starter.
Glennon says he's not discouraged by the Buccaneers' decision to bring in Josh McCown as the team's new starter.(AP Photo/Bill Feig, File)