- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
- GOP lawmaker faces fire for NBA crime tweet
- Taliban vow to ‘use all force’ to disrupt Afghan elections
- Atheists sue to remove ‘Ground Zero Cross’ from 9/11 museum
- Bishop in Aleppo: ‘We Christians live in fear in Syria’
- Oscar Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
Latest Mike Glennon Items
Russell Wilson was thankful to be a part of a day many players regard as a nuisance. The former baseball player knows his career path could have landed him elsewhere, not playing for a championship in just his second NFL season when the Seahawks face the Denver Broncos in Super Bowl XLIX on Sunday.
Aaron Rodgers fired a 48-yard touchdown pass to Randall Cobb in the final minute, and the Green Bay Packers beat the Chicago Bears 33-28 to capture the NFC North championship.
The New England Patriots didn't have one more miracle finish in their repertoire.
Tom Brady's latest comeback bid came up short, and the Miami Dolphins helped their playoff chances with a 24-20 breakthrough victory Sunday over the AFC East-leading New England Patriots.
The rise and fall of Robert Griffin III has led to many seeking a professional comparison. Look no further than LA Clippers forward Blake Griffin, who will be in town Saturday night to face the Wizards.
This was the kind of passing clinic for which Peyton Manning has become famous.
Peyton Manning threw for 403 yards and five touchdowns, four to Eric Decker, and the Denver Broncos held off a furious rally to beat the Kansas City Chiefs 35-28 Sunday and seize control of the AFC West.
This latest version of Brady vs. Manning was a rout.
Rivers threw for 392 yards and three touchdowns, the final one a 26-yarder to Seyi Ajirotutu with 24 seconds remaining to give the Chargers a 41-38 victory over the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday and end a three-game losing streak.