- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
Latest Mike Gundy Items
Oklahoma State football fans got their first look Saturday at the new-look Cowboys.
Oklahoma State's decision not to hold a traditional spring game has been met with some criticism.
ARLINGTON, Texas (AP) — Oklahoma State coach Mike Gundy started smiling when a reporter asking a question after the Cotton Bowl identified himself being from Sports Illustrated.
Mike Gundy isn't worried about his team focusing this week despite all the hype that comes with being part of the Big 12's game of the season.
More than a dozen Oklahoma State football players admitted to academic misconduct over the past decade, including receiving exam answers in advance, passing classes for little or no work and using tutors who completed work for them, according to a Sports Illustrated article released Wednesday.
Boosters and assistant coaches at Oklahoma State handed out tens of thousands of dollars to players for at least a decade as the football program grew into a national power under coaches Les Miles and then Mike Gundy, according to a Sports Illustrated article released Tuesday.
For starters, four Big 12 teams haven't even revealed who their No. 1 quarterback will be with only a few practices left before the season openers.
So much for the idea that Oklahoma State didn't care about playing in the Heart of Dallas Bowl.
Before last season, Bob Stoops proclaimed that it was about time for the Sooners to win another national championship. When it was all done, the Sooners didn't even wind up with bragging rights in their own state.