- NYPD disbands unit that spied on Muslims to go after ‘real bad guys’
- Donald Rumsfeld has ‘no idea’ if he paid taxes correctly
- Bradley Manning named honorary grand marshal of San Francisco Pride parade
- Look out PayPal: Facebook working toward mobile payments system
- U.S. rebukes Iran’s U.N. envoy pick over 1979 embassy attack
- Stoned mom avoids jail after driving 12 miles with baby on roof
- More than 100 ‘inappropriate’ encounters between NYC school staffers, students since 2009: report
- Joe Biden to Boston bombing survivors: ‘America will never, ever stand down’
- FBI failed to throughly vet Boston bombing suspect after Russian lead, report finds
- Atlanta Braves flooded with Hank Aaron hate mail: He’s a ‘scumbag’
By returning to goodness, the nation can achieve greatness once again
Topic - Mike Harmon
NASCAR driver Mike Harmon has turned himself in to authorities in North Carolina after warrants were issued for him and a business partner.
Police removed seven vehicles from NASCAR driver Mike Harmon's garages on Tuesday afternoon. Fellow racer Jennifer Jo Cobb reported they were stolen at the end of last year.
A missing trailer has sparked a feud in NASCAR's Truck Series.
NASCAR driver Mike Harmon has been accused of stealing a team transporter from Jennifer Jo Cobb.
Harmon has denied the allegations and said he has a strong alibi who can attest his whereabouts.
Harmon said he hadn't spoken to NASCAR about the charges, but said he's concerned they may not allow him to race this weekend at Charlotte.