- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Mike Harmon
NASCAR driver Mike Harmon has turned himself in to authorities in North Carolina after warrants were issued for him and a business partner.
Police removed seven vehicles from NASCAR driver Mike Harmon's garages on Tuesday afternoon. Fellow racer Jennifer Jo Cobb reported they were stolen at the end of last year.
A missing trailer has sparked a feud in NASCAR's Truck Series.
NASCAR driver Mike Harmon has been accused of stealing a team transporter from Jennifer Jo Cobb.
Harmon has denied the allegations and said he has a strong alibi who can attest his whereabouts.
Harmon said he hadn't spoken to NASCAR about the charges, but said he's concerned they may not allow him to race this weekend at Charlotte.