- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Steve King
Topic - Mike Harmon
NASCAR driver Mike Harmon has turned himself in to authorities in North Carolina after warrants were issued for him and a business partner.
Police removed seven vehicles from NASCAR driver Mike Harmon's garages on Tuesday afternoon. Fellow racer Jennifer Jo Cobb reported they were stolen at the end of last year.
A missing trailer has sparked a feud in NASCAR's Truck Series.
NASCAR driver Mike Harmon has been accused of stealing a team transporter from Jennifer Jo Cobb.
Harmon has denied the allegations and said he has a strong alibi who can attest his whereabouts.
Harmon said he hadn't spoken to NASCAR about the charges, but said he's concerned they may not allow him to race this weekend at Charlotte.