- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Mike Harmon
NASCAR driver Mike Harmon has turned himself in to authorities in North Carolina after warrants were issued for him and a business partner.
Police removed seven vehicles from NASCAR driver Mike Harmon's garages on Tuesday afternoon. Fellow racer Jennifer Jo Cobb reported they were stolen at the end of last year.
A missing trailer has sparked a feud in NASCAR's Truck Series.
NASCAR driver Mike Harmon has been accused of stealing a team transporter from Jennifer Jo Cobb.
Harmon has denied the allegations and said he has a strong alibi who can attest his whereabouts.
Harmon said he hadn't spoken to NASCAR about the charges, but said he's concerned they may not allow him to race this weekend at Charlotte.