- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Unemployment rose to 6.2 percent in July; 209K jobs added
- Dave Brat wishes Eric Cantor well, says he’s ready to take over on Nov. 5
- Ugandan court invalidates controversial anti-gay law
- Al Sharpton to NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio: ‘I’ll be your worst enemy’
- South Africa to prosecute after giraffe killed during truck transport
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Mike Haviland
The Hershey Bears have joined the Capitals in their search for a new head coach now that Mike Haviland has left Chocolatetown.
Colorado College has hired veteran coach Mike Haviland as its new hockey coach.
Blackhawks coach Joel Quenneville missed Chicago's 3-1 victory over the Minnesota Wild on Wednesday night with an undisclosed illness that sent him to the hospital.
FILE - In this Feb. 16, 2011, file photo, Chicago Blackhawks assistant coach Mike Haviland, center, yells instructions from the bench, as Jake Dowell, left, and John Scott listen, during the second period of an NHL hockey game against the Minnesota Wild in Chicago.
"I enjoyed every bit of it," Haviland told the Patriot-News. "I love the community. Working hand in hand with the staff was great. The community was behind that team. I think whoever comes in there next, certainly it's a privilege to coach there."